HERCULES PREMIUM +
Hercules Plastikote is an Eco-Friendly Rubber Waterproofing Coating that exhibits high UV resistance, excellent adhesion and long-life durability on weathering, cracking or chalking surfaces. Hercules Plastikote has a high UV and colourfast pigment system which shows excellent results against colour fading. Hercules Plastikote also prevents corrosion on metal surfaces.
- A single component ready-to-use coating.
- Assists in long life properties on coated surfaces.
- Highly flexible due to its high loading of a unique blend of Acrylic Polymers.
- Suitable for use on all construction materials, even difficult service gantries.
- Can be applied by roller or spray.
- Exhibits positive self-priming properties.
- Has a 70% elongation with a 100% full memory.
- Fungus resistant and a Low VOC of 78 grams per litre.
- Final film strength will not harden over time and remains flexible.
- A water-born (non-flammable) coating that has a fire index of class 3.
- Plastikote will need recoating after a 7 to year lifespan.
|Drying Time||Touch dry: 3 hours at 35°C for a touch dry initial cure.
Hard dry: 3 to 5 days depending on weather.
|Spread Rate||Surface coverage is 1 kilogram per square meter.
Plastikote exhibits excellent recoating properties.
|Clean Up||Tools, equipment and spillages can be cleaned up with warm, soapy water, before Hercules Plastikote dries.|